Carpet Odor Removal
You About to Learn The Safest & The Fastest Carpet Odor Removal in New Jersey
This is what you receive when AllStates Carpet Cleaning & Restoration Services Cleans your Carpets & Rugs
- Long Lasting Deep Clean – We extract all the dirt, grime & debris of 100% of your carpet yarns. We don’t just buff the surface like some bonnet or carbonation methods (Dry-Chemical Systems) do. With our cleaning process your carpets and rugs will stay cleaner longer because we extract all the dirt & debris.
- Kills Germs, Bacteria, and Dust Mites – Our High Powered, Truck-Mounted Steam Extraction process kills and extracts most germs, bacteria, and dust mites from your carpet fibers. 98% of the carpet mills recommend Hot Water Extraction (steam) as the preferred cleaning method.
- We Use Safe-Bio-Degradable Cleaning Agents – The cleaning agents we use are designed for your particular carpet & rug fibers and are safe for children and animals.
- Fast Drying Time – Because of our deep extraction, van-powered truck mounted equipment, we pick up 98% of the moisture we put down. Only your carpet fibers are barely damp. Depending on the grade of carpeting and the air circulation in your home our drying time is approx. 2-10 hours.
- We don’t Cut Corners, We Clean Them – We take all the time needed to clean every square inch thoroughly.
- We Move Most Furniture – We move most furniture depending on your needs and place plastic tabs and blocks under the furniture so the carpets will dry properly.
Carpet odors, carpet stains, and carpet dents seem to be three of the most common problems when it comes to keeping your carpet looking and smelling clean and new. If your carpet struggles with these issues, take heart. There are some simple things you can do to get rid of and prevent carpet odors, stains and dents.
It never fails, you’ve spent the entire morning with a steam cleaner, going over and over your carpet, trying to remove the grime that has been ground in. Finally, you step back and decide that the carpet is looking pretty clean again – at least as clean as you will be able to get it. Suddenly the door opens, and in rush your kids, followed by the dog. The kids walk halfway across the newly cleaned carpet leaving dirty footprints before they kick off their shoes and drop their backpacks in the middle of the room. The dog flops onto the floor and joyfully rolls back and forth, grinding in the dirt and spreading hair everywhere. You look on in horror and, quite honestly, disgust at their lack of civilized behavior as now your carpet begins to look like a battle zone. Your heart sinks as you begin to realize that you are right back where you began this morning.
What do you do now?
Try these three carpet cleaning tips:
Carpet Cleaning Tip #1 – How to Remove Carpet Odors
Carpet odors have many sources. Odors come from food and drinks that have been spilled, animal accidents and substances dragged inside on shoes and dirty feet. One of the best ways to remove carpet odors is to take the carpet outdoors, clean it with a mild detergent and let it dry thoroughly in the sun.
While this solution is great for area rugs and small removeable pieces of carpet, it obviously won’t work if your carpet has been permanently installed. Carpet odors in permanently installed carpet can be removed in the same manner – by using a mild detergent and rubbing it gently into your carpet. Instead of drying the carpet in the sun, you can use a room fan pointed directly onto the offending area to help your carpet dry quickly and thoroughly. Keep in mind – if you use too much water when cleaning your carpet, the water will soak into the carpet pad where it will create nasty odors of its own. When removing carpet odor, it is better to err on the side of too little water than too much.
If all else fails, you can always use a spray on powder or liquid carpet freshener or deodorizer. While this won’t permanently remove the odor, it may lessen the odor to the point where you are comfortable being in the room.
Carpet Cleaning Tip #2 – How to Remove Carpet Stains
The sooner you discover a stain, the better the results you’ll get when you clean it. The biggest problem with stains is that they seep into your carpet and become an almost permanent fixture. To get rid of stains while they are wet, immediately dab a spill or spot with a dry sponge or a wool cloth. Do not rub the stain as this will cause the spilled substance to work its way farther into your carpet and make it even harder to remove.
If dabbing the spot doesn’t remove the stain, try plain water and a sponge or wool cloth. Again, try to dab the spot rather than rubbing it deeper into your carpet. If you need to work to remove the stain, try moving your cloth in a circular motion. As a last resort, add a small amount of carpet soap to the water and dab the carpet.
Carpet Cleaning Tip #3 – How to Remove Carpet Dents
Carpet dents, those unsightly impressions that remain in your carpet when you move the couch or rearrange the bedroom furniture can be cured – but it takes some elbow grease and time. One of the best ways to remove carpet dents is to use a stiff brush. With the brush, brush your carpet in a circular motion to pull the carpet fibers back into a standing position. If the dents are really bad, the steam from a steam iron can be used along with the brush to straighten the carpet fibers. Don’t put the iron directly onto the carpet but let the steam from it moisten the carpet as your brush it.
Use these tips to remove your carpet stains, get rid of carpet odor and wipe out carpet dents and once again, you’ll have a carpet that looks, feels and smells almost like new.
Carpet stains, carpet odors and carpet dents — YUCK! But you can’t always avoid them. To get rid of smelly carpet odors and carpet stains, check out these easy-to-follow carpet cleaning tips to remove carpet odor that really do work. Get more home improvement tips and strategies here.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Marie_Stark
Latest search tag:
- carpet removal nj